Cathy over at a nomad in the land of nizwa tagged me in 11 questions and because I liked them I’m going to do it this time!
Here are Cathy’s questions:
1. When was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt?
Three hours ago when working with a very special woman who has made incredible changes in her life. You know who you are and how proud I am of you 🙂
2. What is something or someone you miss most from your childhood?
Dora. She was constant.
3. What song will be forever connected with an important event or person in your life?
Wash me clean by KD Lang. Explain. It’s a song that marked a huge transition in my life.
4. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
I love orchards, any tree that looks beautiful in blossom , bears delicious fruit and then reveals its structure before doing it all again.
The sea, I can stare at it for hours. The one I liked best was the the South Atlantic off of Ghana when I realised there was no land fall between me and the Antarctic.
5. What scares you most and why?
The usual things like rats, insects and snakes. Not because of the creatures themselves exactly, more because you don’t know where they are or when they will creep up on you!
6. What was the year you were most happy and why?
This year, its better than last year which was better then the year before which was better than the year before which was … you get the picture!
7. What is your favorite part of the human face and why?
No surprises here – the eyes have it, so much is revealed.
8. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Say goodbye to my father knowing that I wouldn’t see him again.
9. What kind of food do you like best: sweet, salty, savory? Give an example.
10. What is the last movie you watched and how did you feel about it?
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, loved it. It brought memories of India back to flood my senses.
11. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Pretty much on time – boring!
So, some questions from me.
1. Is there an item that you never leave home without, if so what is it?
2. If you were given a free holiday is there a destination you would refuse to go to?
3. Did you have a school uniform? describe it!
4. Do you still have friends from your school days?
5. Have you ever tried any extreme sports/
6. Whats the longest you have slept in one go?
7. From what you know about me is there a book you would recommend?
8. Could you ride a skateboard for a hundred metres without falling off?
9. Favourite breakfast?
10. Can you navigate on a journey to a strange town a few hundred miles away?
11. Is there something you cook really well?
I’m not going to tag anyone specific but I would love it if you, yes YOU, answered my questions.